Our Code of Commitment
Our Code of Commitment governs the conduct of our business. It’s a public pledge to our employees, guests, communities and the environment to honour the trust they have placed in us.
A Commitment To All Our Employees To Treat Them With Respect And Provide Satisfying Career Opportunities:
- We invest in our employees by providing excellent pay and valuable benefits, including health insurance and a retirement plan. And we share our financial success through bonuses for frontline employees.
- We encourage professional and personal growth through tuition reimbursement, on-the-job training, career development and promotion from within.
- We actively seek and respond to employee opinions on all aspects of their jobs, from the quality of their supervisors to the quality of our casinos.
- We value employees from every possible background and who approach issues and problems from different perspectives.
A Commitment To All Our Guests To Promote Responsible Gaming:
- We do not cash pay or benefit cheques.
- We have a self-exclusion process and players can restrict their cash desk facilities and direct marketing.
- We display Freephone helpline numbers for problem gambling in our ads, brochures, and signs, and we provide financial support for those helplines.
- We train our employees about the importance of responsible gaming, and how to offer help to customers who may need it.
- We emphasise to our employees that casino gaming is an adults-only activity, and require them to be vigilant in preventing individuals under the legal age from entering and playing at our casinos.
- We restrict the placement and content of our advertising and marketing materials to age-appropriate venues and messages.
A commitment to all our communities to help make them healthy and vibrant places to live and work:
- We conduct our business with honesty and integrity, and act in accordance with the highest ethical and legal standards.
- We share our financial success with our communities by donating a portion of company profits to community and charitable causes.
- We encourage our employees to volunteer in community and charitable causes.
- We value the diversity and vitality of the communities in which we operate, and are committed to supporting a wide range of local businesses, charitable organisations, and community groups.
A Commitment To Responsible Stewardship Of The Environment:
- We invest in sustainable practices that increase energy efficiency and water conservation.
- We commit ourselves to measurable reductions in greenhouse gas emissions.
We promote recycling and waste reduction at all our properties.
- Playboy Club London
- The Sportsman
- Golden Nugget
- The Casino at The Empire
- Rendezvous Southend
- Rendezvous Brighton
- Manchester 235
- Alea Nottingham
- Alea Glasgow
- Alea Leeds
- London Poker Room